CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Cute Little Fabric Tissue Holder

This past weekend, I was given the opportunity to go on a fabulous girl-friend trip to Southern California. I was so excited to go since it was my first girls trip EVER!! We went to Burbank and the IKEA store (first time in that place...WOW!! is it BIG,) but our main event was going to the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena. While we were down there, we stayed at the most beautiful hotel, The Langham. We ate at all kinds of fun places, shopped at all kinds of cool stores, talked like grown ups and behaved like them too! It was amazing. Totally what the doctor ordered. It was so cool that it worked out for me to go and to be with a great group of friends. I am truly blessed. :)

To "celebrate" our trip, I was inspired to give a little gifty something-or-other to my travel buddies. I searched for the perfect thing to whip up and found this really cute little tissue holder tutorial that seemed like it would be perfect!
Since I had also made a commitment to you guys, to do a Pinterest inspired craft or recipe weekly, my gift project did double duty. So, Pinterest Project Post week 2 complete! Hooray! (Check out week 1 here.)

Super easy to make. I finished mine in about an hour or so. You could easily make up a bunch and keep them handy for last minute thoughtfulness. Here are my final results, all packaged up. :)


































Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.