CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Summer Mini-Pallet Custom Sign


Been working on some cool projects lately! Would have been nice if I had remembered that I am a blogger and should have taken pictures so I could brag about share them with you! Right?? I keep doing that. (Or not doing that...)

Anyway, thought I would show you the latest project. Kim, (same person that I made the giant pallet art sign for,) asked me if I could come up with a cute way to remind her 4 kids not to put their wet towels in the regular dirty clothes basket. I am still loving that she gives me so much leeway. Just a suggestion, and then tell me to go for it. So awesome!! Then she tells me how cute my stuff is! And she pays me for it!! BEST.THING.EVER.

So here it is! The mini pallet, custom, no wet towels reminder sign/craft! Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.