CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Stuffed Burlap and Fabric Pumpkin Trio





These are some super simple pumpkins I made for an upcoming vendor fair that I am participating in. I am so excited! I haven't done anything like this in such a long time! 

It is nice to show what I have done with my time over the last month or so. Makes me feel like I am not such a lazy butt. Sort of. I have about 27 loads of laundry piled on my couch waiting for me to fold them, and I haven't cleaned my stovetop properly since the end of June. Yeah. It's been like that. SO... I am excited for this weekend so that I can put down my stuff and breathe a little. Being crafty is hard work! ;-) 

So here is the first of several posts I will be making showcasing what I have been up to. They will serve a dual purpose. I need to have a place for people to see what is available so that I can accept special orders, and I need to keep up this blog since I committed to doing it. I don't want to let myself down! Hope you will enjoy the upcoming posts. 

Special thanks goes out to my hubby for taking all the fabulous photos in his newly established photo studio in the garage. His talents are endless... ANYWAY... Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.