CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ribbon, Twine, Jute Handmade Ball Christmas Wreath

I recently made a yarn ball wreath for a friend and loved the technique so much, I thought I would create one in a completely different style than the other more modern one. I am in love with this one! Totally my style, kind of old fashioned but with a modern twist and definitely cute. ;-)
 I found the centerpiece ornament at Joann Fabrics and used it as my inspiration. I added the bow myself to match the other balls. I had all the ribbons and laces and jute and twine on hand and found the rusty jingle bells at Hobby Lobby (50% off!!) I used a ton of hot glue on this wreath too. Not as much as the other, but still a lot. I need to restock for my next wreath which is in the works. I am loving these! Hope to have time for at least a couple more for gifts. I suggest you give them a shot. Here is a great tutorial for the yarn balls themselves. Enjoy your season!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I saw you over at Frugal Girls. I am following you now via GFC, Pinterest, & Facebook. Come check out my blog:
    Diana Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.