CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 8, 2013

Rag Rose Spring Wreath

I got together recently with my MOPS table group and we made a cute little wreath. Or at least we STARTED a cute little wreath... I came home with my handful of completed rag roses and my wreath form and tons of strips of fabric and sat at my table until I got so tired my eyes just shut themselves and I slumped over my hot glue gun. In other words... this project took A LONG TIME! But the best ones always do.

I made sure to get a good night's sleep and after I took care of my morning responsibilities, I was back at it. Finally finished my wreath late the next morning. I would say that if you are planning on making yourself a rag wreath, you plan on doing a few flowers at a time, get a good stash of them going, then sit down to assemble them on the wreath form. That would make it seem effortless!  If you are new to rag roses and need a tutorial for an easy version, you can find one here.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.