CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bunny Wreath

So, I realized that I had been neglecting my little bloggy-poo. Thought I would at least post some pictures of what I had been working on lately. This little bunny wreath I created for my crafty group to do this weekend. Straightforward craft really. I just think it is super cute. Should be a fun night with my lady friends! Looking forward to it!

I just cut the bunny out of wood, tied a bow around its' neck, attached it with some craft wire. I tied some tulle around the wreath form in a bow and added some foam eggs that I had on hand. I cut the words from vinyl using my silhouette and decoupaged the decorative paper over the wood sign, which I also cut with my scroll saw.

Though you can't really tell very well in this picture, I used some light pink ink and a sponge to the inside of the bunny ears, just to give it some color.

Let's call this bunny done. Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.