CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011















I always make Christmas cards by hand. I am a Stampin'Up demonstrator and have been selling and collecting stamping goodies for nearly ten years now. It would just be ridiculous if I didn't put my collected stash to use at least once a year! So... I make anywhere from 30 to 50 cards and send them to people that I think might appreciate them. It is a nice tradition that I am happy to keep. It just wouldn't feel like Christmas without handmade cards! Here are my main selections from this year. I made 16 of each and a couple other designs so that I would have some to choose from. I have had good feedback so far and have sent out a total of 42 so far this year. Not that I am into guilt or anything, but... I have only received 2 Christmas cards this year. Guess it is a dying custom. What a shame... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.