CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Elf named Leon

It was only a matter of time before my kids discovered the awesomeness that is the Elf on the Shelf. My kids received early monetary Christmas gifts and decided that they wanted a new tradition and couldn't wait any longer, so we headed out to Target and purchased our family's elf. We brought him home and named him Leon, because when you reverse his name, he is Noel. Get it?! ;-) My kids thought that was the most clever name on the face of the planet and so Leon it is! They had me read the story and then quickly went to bed so that Leon might have his first adventure. (This has got to be the most fun tradition that we ever start!) I am going to have to plan things waaaaaaaay earlier next year. I just didn't know that we would be getting our very own elf this year! So, 4 nights left and I think I can handle this. We shall see! His first adventure is being a weathervane-riding cowboy. Wish I had a tiny cowboy hat, but at least he has a lasso. lol. I am sure they will love seeing him in the morning. This is going to be so much fun! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.