CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cute Little Gift Box

      My oldest daughter got invited to a Birthday party and needed a gift. Of course, she forgot to remind me until LITERALLY one hour before she had to be there. Grrrrrr... teenagers. ;-) So her Dad ran her to Starbucks to buy a gift card, (What 15 year old doesn't love a Frappucino??) and while she was gone, I assembled a cute little tag and recycled a gable box I had saved from a gift I had been given recently.
     I have been using my new tag punch a lot and seem to be stuck on the same layout for the tag design. No matter though! It is ok to go with what works, right? Hopefully I get a little more of a reminder next time...
    Also, sorry about the photo "ambiance." I didn't have time to fuss over it. Unfortunately, you can see the upside down build-a-bear love coupon in the bill holder on our table and the messed up curtains in the background. Just ignore those. We just "live" here is all. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.