CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Peep Packages



I had been planning on dipping some peeps in chocolate for the longest time and finally had some creative energy leftover to tack the project. Yay! I got my Easter projects done before the fourth of July! ;-) I think they turned out pretty cute. I made the scalloped tag using my Sizzix Big Shot machine and circle die then used a couple of stamps that I picked up at Hobby Lobby with a gift card I got from my sister in law for my birthday. I inked the edges and cut out the little bunny and attached it with dimensional adhesive spots. I also just received my bakers twine from a Stampin' Up order I had placed and so used that to attach the tag under the big pink ribbon. See, straight forward craft. All I did for the peeps was melt some white chocolate melts with a teaspoon of Crisco, dipped them, added sprinkles and allowed the chocolate to set. Voila! Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I have the bunny stamp, talked myself out of the sentiment though. They look so cute together!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I need that little stamp to finish up the project that I am working on tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.