CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mom! I need gold earrings!

Soooooo... tonight my 4th grade awesome daughter informed me that because she is in student council (activities commissioner,) she is supposed to dress up like a leprechaun for school tomorrow because they have St. Patrick's day activities planned. She also informed me that she must be a girl leprechaun and that girl leprechauns MUST have gold earrings!! Since I was fresh out of gold nuggets for the day, we brainstormed that copper pennies might do the trick. What a relief! ;-) I just happened to have some blank earring backs in my craft stash and some trusty old E6000 adhesive and so I attached a couple of pennies to the backs. They are currently waiting to adorn my beautiful redheaded girl leprechaun tomorrow. It's a St. Patrick's day miracle! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. With her hair, those ought to just rock. Sophie has the most beautiful skin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purpose of this coco chanel online write-up is to give you an concept that it is costless to invest in these kinds of large priced hermes handbags online however you also get these higher good quality bags in similar significant top quality but louis vuitton wallets the major factor which tends to make a big difference is the selling price so discount designer cheap omega watches are the very best choice for you if you also wishes to took quality cheap christmas gifts with you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.