CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Personalized Magnetic Note Holders



My crafty buddies got together recently to celebrate 4 of our group members birthdays. August is a popular month to be born, apparently. Now, when crafty buddies have birthdays, you have to create something super cute to give them. if you have time anyway. Well, I almost didn't. But I was able to locate some creativity somewhere deep down inside of me and came up with something pretty cute! I found the wood circles at Michael's and the clips at Target in the $1 section. I already had the papers and the ribbons and I used my Cricut to cut the vinyl lettering. I used my trusty Mod Podge to seal the project and attached the clip and the magnets (on the back) with my E6000 adhesive. One of my buddies asked me where I got the idea and honestly, I got the inspiration from a bunch of different Pinterest projects that I have seen in my perusing. I guess I could go ahead and count this as my 10th weekly Pinterest project, even though I don't have a specific project to link to. You'll forgive me, I am sure... ;-) I hope you are able to make some of these. Would be excellent for a cute teacher gift or something like that. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.