CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hannah's Birthday Gift!

The time has come for another birthday party. That is the way it goes when you have 4 kids. I am always planning either a party for my own kids or a gift for one of my kids to give their friends. I love it because it gets me to focus on creating something guilt-free! I asked the birthday girl for a direction to look towards for her gift. She said she was into art and coloring these days. Perfect!! I had a plan the moment she told me that. I had made a really cool art holder board for an activity at MOPS one day and I proudly display my kids' art projects on it. It sits over on the wall behind my craft table and I thought it would make a blossoming artist very proud to display her own works of art. I decoupaged some scrapbook paper on a 6" x 8" piece of 1/4" fiberboard that I had in my craft stash. I added the words which were cut from vinyl with my trusty Cricut machine. I drilled some holes in the upper corners and used some heavy gauge wire and curled the ends of it to make a hanger. I had a little yellow pail on hand so I adhered her name and a flower to some ribbon on the handle and added an assortment of art supplies for Miss Hannah,. I hope she will like it. If the fact that my daughter wants one too is an indication of her liking it, I have nothing to worry about. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.