CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hobby Lobby AGAIN?!



I was trolling the internet for inspiration again, found a ton and said to myself, "self! put your creativity to work and make something, instead of drooling over everyone else's stuff!" So after putting in my time doing household maintenance stuff, (it IS Saturday, the pre-scheduled day for cleaning drudgery) and dragged my fabulous husband to hunt for supplies. I always find good stuff to embellish at Dollar Tree, so we started there. Found a tin planter basket, tissue paper, some red small pillar candles, some glittered hearts on a stick with some fakey roses (have no definite plans for these,) some cheap alterable picture frames, a glass planter and some red crystal gems. I quickly rushed through that store to get to my new favorite home away from home (aside from Target,) Hobby Lobby. I got some assorted red fabrics, polyfill, red glitter, Valentiney scrapbook paper, a bunch of ribbon, a large pillar candle, red paint and a glittered heart wreath.  I saw a bunch of stuff that I thought was cute today, so I am curious to see what I will end up with. I will post the results as soon as I am satisfied. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.