CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sickness!!

This past week did not go according to plan. That is the nicer way to put it. It started out with a very sick kid that ended up having to go to the hospital and was ultimately diagnosed with pneumonia. That was a very scary thing. Never had to deal with that illness with any of my 4 kids before! Talk about scary. I had visions in my head of going in to check on him and finding no breathing. Turns out that I made the decision to take him in at just the right time. The doctor told me that his illness could have taken a turn for the worse very quickly. And here I just thought he was having a particularly bad allergy attack. ANYWAY, I am very thankful for the steroids and the kill-any-bacteria antibiotics that were prescribed and for our nebulizer. All lifesavers. He is now safely on the road to recovery. We are not out of the woods yet, but at least we can rest a little easier. I will just be watching him until the yuckiness is completely gone.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.